Monday

Wife/GF/partner Training camp


Wife /gf /Partner Training Camp

Share it:

It’s Boot Camp for Your Wife/gf/partner!

Many men who choose our wife training camp or boot camp for women either have little time to train their wife or girlfriend, or are too afraid it might blow up in their face, or have no clue how to go about it, or in rare cases are having another affair, or have another gf or in much more rare occasions are going away on vacation and want their wife trained quickly while they are away. The main benefit of boarding your wife for training is that more commands can be taught and imprinted to her in a shorter period of time. This is accomplished because she will participate in 3-5 training sessions each day and will also be living with a professional trainer. Between training sessions, your wife will have time to reflect on her training, socialize with one or two other slaves, snacks, and secluded walks on leash etc.
Unlike a few other wife obedience camps,  TrainHerWell Obedience camps teaches your wife in a home environment, as well as outdoors, around other women, squirrels, woods, dogs, people, cars, etc. We introduce the wife to as many different circumstances as possible because we don’t want your wife to get complacent in her training and not want to improve on her training.
TrainherWell Obedience Unlimited includes follow-up training sessions with your custom packages to make sure the training is long-lasting and effective. When you wife/gf/partner is returned home, a trainer will give you a full session demonstration and the first follow-up lesson.

Contact TrainherWell Obedience Unlimited. limited training slots available.   Our training is available on Amber Cayo Espanto in Belize. Amber Cayo Espanto is located on its own beautiful tropical private 24-acre island, 8-minutes by boat from San Pedro. American Airlines and Continental Airlines both offer service to Belize City. Guests (husbands) and slaves (wives) arriving at the Phillip S W Goldson International Airport (BZE) in Belize City will be greeted by our staff, where they will arrange a local flight to San Pedro in Ambergris Caye for approximately $120 round-trip, or helicopter transport directly to Cayo Espanto island for approximately $1,140 (US) one-way or $2,280 round-trip, plus tax, for four.  Note: If you arriving for training and choose to take the boat, You will be stripped naked upon boarding the boat and your garment tossed out at sea and you will be fitted with a shock collar and leash before arrival on Amber Cayo Espanto. Your husband may bring you in to Espanto. Your training begins on arrival. You are expected to embark on all four and will be led on all fours to your quarters. You are forbidden human speech, forbidden human posture, Your locomotion will be on all four unless commanded. You may be taught tricks as functions of arbitrary sounds or sounds of foreign lanugages (Portuguese, Q’eqchi’ Maya Mopan MayaYucatec Maya, or Belizean Creole )  so that you must learn them as any animal might without the benefit of an earlier understanding of the word used. If you are slow in learning, you will be punished, as would any other animal, when used too, it will be commonly be in the modality of the quadrupled. It will help you to understand what you are nfow, an animal totally subject to your Master's will. 
Flight times from Miami or Houston are a mere 2 hours. For subs traveling by local airline, on arrival at San Pedro airport you will be met by our training staff and transferred to the Espanto by boat.
Is your husband going to be around when you are trained?  This has been a problem at times and has been a blessing at other times, so we will consider this on an case by case basis. Generally, Husbands are expected to cool off on the nearby island of Ambergris Cays which has an excellent night life or are required to drop their wife off for the required duration. A daily progress report and a weekly comprehensive report on their wife's training is emailed to them at a pre-determined email address.













37 comments:

  1. My husband had me trained with a professional for the job, I thought it was a surprise massage spa he was taking me to...and since then I have become one obedient wife. I love it alot, At 37 years old I never thought that it would be so fulfilling, wonderful and enjoyable. At least it has been the last 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this service still available? This girl has been a slave of sorts for a few years but He has decided it's time to go from sub to slave and His possession simply loves the idea. He uses the email that she has had for years. stephdunning1@gmail.com. His name is Michael. Thank You in advance for Your response, Sirs/Ma'ams. stephee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for my wife to be trained, she's very shy only had my cock. email shymatt1@hotmail.co.uk she needs this as much as me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you find the right person ...if not email me

      jboundms@hotmail.com

      Delete
  4. I think training could be arranged. Email me for details knowingman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wanting to send my wife to a boot camp in the uk contact me shymatt1@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i had the courage to do this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will
    Looking for info on boot camp, duration , price and when. Wife is very interested if u could get back to me at chevy_454_2007@hotmail.ca that would b great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking for info on boot camp, I have just started a 24/7 relationship with novice slave & would like help to expand her skills levels. contact Byron at Byron_T@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi please send me details of ths boot camp , and exactly what the female slave will go through. my partner has a submissive side but needs training away from the daily distractions.
    S.D.Leadbetter@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Any possibility that I could go to your camp without having a husband?
    I want to be trained to be the best I could be....
    Maybe you, or someone at the camp/ one of the trainers can volunteer to be my submissive?
    I want to learn, I have an eager mind and body...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  11. How do I contact Master Gunter or someone about training my slut

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to have my slut/wife trained. Can you send me some information.
    mobiustrip69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, this site is working? Can someone tell any experience for real in this bootcamp? thanks
    1Cristobaljimenez1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to have my wife trained. Can you send me some information.
    ach19642@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to have my young wife trained to be totally obedient. Please send me information at sam1167_aa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will REPORT your sick blog and so-called "training camp", where you ABUSE and DEGRADE Human beings in horrible ways, to Belize's Police and Justice Authorities!! I really hope you will END UP IN JAIL for all of your sick, inhuman abuse of vulnerable people, who are in urgent need of Psychological Counseling and rehabilitation!...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, i am interested in slave training for my boyfriend like "gay men"
    i need my boy can be a total sexslave with hypnosis and behaviour modification , and if possible total feminization (this is very importat becouse i am a bisexual woman), no more masculine or active, only femenine and passive.

    email: enantrax2@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think my Master would want me to do this for him W/we would like to know more my email is ashleyotranto@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had my wife trained at a camp in France last year. Took more than 3 months but when I got her back, it was all I ever wanted - 100% submissive and trained for any kind of sex I can think of. Now I rent her out to other people and everyone says that she's the most obedient slave they have ever seen. If someone wants to talk more about this (training or renting), hit me up ricky_971@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Here are some pics and more information - http://www.imagefap.com/profile/ricky_971

    ReplyDelete
  22. lease your slave/ wife/ GF for gangbangs, dogging, etc - $2k min, ricky_971@mail.com for more info

    ReplyDelete
  23. My wife is BBW, but noticed all of the photos are of fit women.
    Would she still be welcomed? May have a slight issue with certain obedience positions due to a shoulder injury from a sport injury.
    Thanks....FL36LMT@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. looking to buy female slaves, all ages, kaylak9@mail.com for info

    ReplyDelete
  25. http://subwifetraining.blogspot.com.es/p/basic-information.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. I managed to train my wife into a fully-submissive slave over the course of a few years - contact me at saul_dom@mail.com to discuss tips, tricks, and ideas. Hoping to hear back from other fellow doms :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lets atarte playing.... No more money
    https://goo.gl/forms/Bg6pnDCTiAz5e1wK2

    Wating for the oportuno

    ReplyDelete
  28. Is his something that is still available? I am very interested!

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://slavetraining666.wixsite.com/bdsm-slave-training

    Has anyone used this company in the UK I was thinking about getting my wife trained by them?

    ReplyDelete
  30. If you are interested in renting a slave, check out this page - https://slave4parties.wixsite.com/slave

    fully-trained female slave available for 1-on-1s, parties, etc.

    more photos on request.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Send me details mikecivic2003@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have wondered what it would be like to be trained, i am a 22yr old girl. It scares me some but i kinda want to try. mrw7890@mail.com
    megan

    ReplyDelete
  33. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete